The Journal of Information Systems and Telecommunication (JIST) with ISSN: 2322-1437 is a Scopus Journal since 2013, which accepts and publishes papers containing original researches and/or development results, representing an effective and novel contribution for knowledge in the area of information systems and Telecommunication.
JIST welcomes original research paper for a special issue on theoretical and empirical questions in the field of Telecommunication and relevant fields. JIST expects the research papers to encourage debate, controversy, new understanding, solid theory and reflection on Telecommunication. The submitted papers are expected to have a sharp analysis and rigorous methodologies quantitative or qualitative as well that are written in an engaging and analytical style.
The special issue's target is to gather novel contributions from researchers belonging to academics and industry in the domain of telecommunication. The focus will be on Communication Systems & Devices, electromagnetic, signal processing, etc.
The Topics addressed within this special issue include:
- Communication Systems & Devices
- Electromagnetic, Antenna and Propagation
- Signal Processing
- Radio frequency and Microwave Engineering
- Not limited to the above topics, but in relevant fields
Guidance for submission
- The manuscript submitted to JIST shall never been published elsewhere.
- The articles shall be submitted via RIMAG (Journal Management Portal) in word and pdf format in 8 to 12 pages
- References should follow IEEE Reference format
- Papers must be less than 30% similar to scientific evidence (Check by iThenticate)
Please submit your research paper through: www.jist.ir
For further information please see the below/enclosed poster and visit pages: APC, Author’s Guide on www.jist.ir
Or contact: firstname.lastname@example.org